Thursday, May 1, 2008

Getting into that New York state of mind

A week from today I'll be back in New York City, and as if they knew, I got an e-mail from HBO this morning telling me about an interactive map of Manhattan that features 50 locations from Sex and the City.

You can see where Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda lived, shopped, ate, partied, enjoyed some romantic evenings and had some rather awkward moments that they'd probably rather forget.

If you want to see where Carrie made her unfortunate debut as a runway model, for example, you click on a photo from Episode 50, "The Real Me," and the spot where it was filmed is highlighted on the map.

Remember, the movie opens May 30, so it's time to brush up.

5 comments:

Vance said...

Oh, what are you going to see this time? (I'm sure you're seeing something!) I'm actually there on the 10th for Spring Awakening again before Groff and Michelle leave for good! Trying to figure what else I can fit in.

Alicia said...

Have a grand time next weekend! Wish I could join you but, alas, I'm previously engaged with the whole Mother's Day thing... :)

Esther said...

Hey Vance,
I'm seeing Macbeth, Good Boys and True, A Catered Affair, Thurgood, The Country Girl and The Lion King. It'll be my first time for The Lion King, so I'm psyched!

Esther said...

Thanks Alicia! Have a wonderful Mother's Day. I'm sure the girls have big plans! I still haven't given up hope of making one or two more trips to New York this year, so hopefully we can meet again.

Vance said...

Oh, Im curious about Good Boys and True and ACA. Lion King is cool! Macbeth, even though didnt understand anything, is still powerful and visually stunning.