Sunday, November 1, 2009

Bravo, Noah Robbins

I know, it's time to say goodbye to Brighton Beach Memoirs and let this wonderfully funny, poignant revival pass into history with its final performance today.

Before the curtain comes down, here's a clip of the delightful Noah Robbins making his Broadway debut as playwright Neil Simon's alter ego, Eugene Morris Jerome:



It's so sad when a show you love closes suddenly and much, much too soon. To the cast and creative team, thank-you for an evening of theatre that I'll always cherish.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is too depressing--well, all the best for his career after this. I wanted to see this one too!

Esther said...

I feel so bad for Noah Robbins. What a tough experience for a 19-year-old. I met him after the performance I saw, too. A soft-spoken, polite young man. You almost can't believe it's the same person who just commanded that stage.