Sunday, May 24, 2009

Back to Broadway

All right, soon I'll be off for my first trip to New York City of 2009. And to coincide with my visit, the city is closing Times Square to traffic. Boy, do I feel special!

Today, it's God of Carnage and Hair. I loved The Sopranos so I'm especially excited about seeing James Gandolfini on stage.

Hair has always been at the top of my list for 2009. I've loved the score for as long as I can remember and I've been interested (obsessed with) the history and culture of the 1960s for as long as I can remember.

On Monday night, I have a ticket for Rock of Ages, which I thought was funny and sweet when I saw the cast on Live with Regis and Kelly, and heard them on the Playbill Radio podcast. Now, I'm not sure.

But love it or hate it, I'll definitely have an opinion on it.

2 comments:

Dale said...

Have a wonderful time! Say hello to the Gods for me!

Pam said...

Can't wait to hear what you think. Gods of Carnage is getting a lot of buzz and I'm very curious about it as well.